Shaping Sustainable Communities Together
What is Raum für Nachhaltigkeit?
In the context of art and design projects at the Angewandte, Raum für Nachhaltigkeit is a student-led inclusive forum for sustainable and socially-just innovation, ever-changing, forward-looking, evolving, innovative, inclusive.
Join us at Raum für Nachhaltigkeit!
Upcoming at Raum für Nachhaltigkeit 2023
We invite your participation to develop and expand our Raum für Nachhaltigkeit. Starting at 4 pm to 9 pm, University of Applied Arts Vienna, UAAV, Vordere Zollamtstrasse 7, 1030 Vienna
Research Question: How do we connect school and landscape through collaborative learning tools?
Invitation to Raum für Nachhaltigkeit 2023
We invite all members of the University of Applied Arts Vienna to contribute to the discourse on the “Global Challenges”. A particular feature is the focus on cross-fertilization of creative ideas and energies, including exchanges between the University of Applied Arts Vienna and the wider community.
People work collaboratively and inclusively in the permeable group Raum für Nachhaltigkeit towards a positive future. Social exchange, through the topic of sustainability, is created.
Ersamus+ Project eduLANDS for Transition
entries until email@example.com
20.11.2023, 18.12.2023, 13.30 bis 18.00
FLUX Terrasse,FLUX 2, B15
Principle Aims of Raum für Nachhaltigkeit:
= Shaping the sustainable transformation of our society through art and design
- To offer a safe inclusive space for respectful sharing and experimentation in the field of Art and Design, with a view to a sustainable future
- To enable exchange between all students and all staff of any rank or specialism within the University of Applied Arts Vienna
- To focus on cross-fertilization of creative ideas and energies, including exchanges between the University of Applied Arts Vienna and the wider community
- To increase democracy and diversity of input through the existence of this dynamic, inclusive, permeable group
- To accelerate the process of positive change through sharing and contributing to new approaches
- to offer a space for social exchange and greater cooperation in the dynamic experimental group Raum für Nachhaltigkeit.
- Increasing democracy through offering possibilities for participation while considering diversity within society
- To respect the importance of developing and reviewing critical awareness of our individual and group process